SL Heavenly Actors Mobile Cycles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAMC California - About Being Captive

Go down

HAMC California - About Being Captive Empty HAMC California - About Being Captive

Post by Liberty Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:42 am

HAMC California, founded by Adam Nakim, is one of the first HAMC's in SL. During the years Cali has had more Presidents. Whether they also owned both of the SL Groups, The Member and Supporters, and the Officers Group, I do not know, and all these details do not matter. What matters is that the Members & Supporters Group now is owned by three persons, none being member of California. In stead these are all members of HAMC Texas: SPARKY SHELTER (southernbiker), Blane Damn Diesel (blane.diesel), and BadDog Kroll.

Texas HAMC prez. Sparky is clear about how he looks at a SL HAMC; It should be alike the Real Life HAMC: "HELLS ANGELS TEXAS, WE OPERATE THIS CLUB AS HELLS ANGELS DO IN THE WORLD, WE ARE A BROTHERHOOD OF 1% BIKERS . IF YOU WANT INFO ABOUT HANGAROUND , THERE AINT NONE, JUST COME HANG OUT,,,,,,,IF WE WANT YOU , WE WILL ASK YOU TO JOIN..THATS HOW IT WORKS." And: "HELLS ANGELS TEXAS SOUTHLAND,,1% CLUB ,WE ARE NOW RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS , LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD LEADERS., PLEASE CONTACT SPARKY SHELTER /SOUTHERNBIKER FOR INFORMATION, SIM IS UP AND RUNNING . COME RIDE THE SIM AND ENJOY .WE DO NOT PATCH WOMEN BECAUSE HELLS ANGELS DO NOT PATCH WOMEN IN REAL LIFE,..."

After the former president, Danno (crazyboi), left in 2012, HAMC California somehow was left to be owned by the three mentioned Texas members. Right now Bell is HAMC California Pres, yet she is not able to own her own Group. More then once she asked the three to return their owners rights back to Adam, and herself. As it seems Sparky and his two co members are not willing to leave. He once answered "if your not in game ,then its tough to be prez. im trying to hellp cali and texas come back to be the best in game. strong and respectful to the hells angels world."

As it seems, Sparky only has the best intentions with California. He says he wants to safe guard it, and is hanging back to see what happens. Apparently, he is looking all days if, when, and how long Bell is on line...

But, is this what California wants ? And, is what about Sparky s claims to be alike a RL HA prez, of another, own HAMC ?
It is NOT according the HA code to own more than one MC. Furthermore, there still another HAMC California, founded by one of the other owners, BadDog Kroll. How to explain this as also being member of Sparky s HAMC, and owning HAMC California Supporters & Members ?

It would show Honesty, Reliability, Respect, and Freedom when the three would do as they claim to: Returning their ownership, and become Supporters. HAMC California belongs to her president, and their real members. If Sparky is serious about only wanting this Chapter to be protected, then the common conduct of supporting each other offers all the way to do so, and this is of course most welcome. But being unwilling to have a good ear to the current Officers, and being resistant to giving the ownership back is not showing the real attitude. It is occupying HAMC California.

An alternative way for HAMC California would of course be to found a new Members, and Supporters Group. Telling all the true Members, and Supporters to leave the current group, and move to the new ones. Yet, among the members is one who is no more here with us. For this reason Bell feels she cannot just do this. Sparky should show Respect for this too.

Liberty
Liberty
Admin
Admin

https://slangels.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

HAMC California - About Being Captive Empty Reply from BADDOG (with permissions to post)

Post by Liberty Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:55 pm

1- HAMC Cali was founded by Adam Nakim and is NOT one of the first HAMC's in SL.Get your Facts right on that one to HA England is the oldest running in SL not Cheyennes HA England the one i'm in. Then HA Southland.

2- Adam didn't want the group anymore and Bella asked if we would help as there was only her and one other member in the group so she made us owners. We bought in people as members and support and the group started to grow. Adam saw what was happening and wanted to retake the group as Prez but not be active and asked us to help the sgt if there was any problems, as the sgt was going to take Adams place.

3- NOT ONCE HAS BELL asked me to return ownership she has come to me about starting another HA Charter, So where your getting your crap from i don't know.

4- I own many HA's in here which i have taken because of idiots that think they can run amuck in here and using RL HA as a

Reply from BADDOG
Allowing me to post it here

Liberty
Liberty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HAMC California - About Being Captive Empty HAMC CALIFORNIA NOMADS - Foundation

Post by Liberty Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:41 pm

In order to get things even, I started two new Groups, HAMC CALIFORNIA NOMADS MEMBERS, HAMC CALIFORNIA SUPPORTERS as new, and alternative limbs of the OFFICIAL HAMC CALIFORNIA fro OFFICERS.
Having hope that the MEMBERS and the SUPPORTERS of the current single GROUP will leave, and join the new GROUPS, according to their status of being Member, or Supporter.
I Welcome all former STAFF MEMBERS to take OWNERSHIP
AFFA
Liberty
Liberty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HAMC California - About Being Captive Empty Re: HAMC California - About Being Captive

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down